Sunday, July 27, 2014

Satellite Sam #4 (2013)




Cover:

Hmm… I think that fishbowl space helmet goes well with that corset.  Just my opinion.

Plot:

More office politics!  More backstage disasters at Satellite Sam!  More trouble than ever before!

Our Main Character:

You are so smooth at asking a girl whether or not they posed for any erotic photos.

Our Side Characters:

Yeah Libby, these job does look like it sucks.

Writing:

Murder mystery? Bah!  What this comic needs it more office politics and also regular politics as well!

Dialogue:

So much dialogue, so little time to read.

Art:

Sometimes, no dialogue is required to convey a woman’ disgust and splashing a man with her drink.

Most Memorable Moment:

I don’t think that guy learned anything.  I think you do need to hit a few times bouncer.

Final Page:

All I need is my sexy pictures I inherited from my dead dad.

What We Should Take from This Comic:

Yeah, running a science fiction TV serial during the 50’s and all the inner politics involved is probably similar to that of nowadays if you think about it.  Though probably with less fear of the commies.

What We Do Take From This Comic:

So yeah, politics is fine and all but… murder mystery?  Where did you go most of the time?

Yay or Nay?

Meh

No comments:

Post a Comment