Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Wicked + The Divine #2 (2014)





Cover:

Those eyes… those blank, dark, dead eyes!!

Plot:

Laura gets herself tangled up in the gods’ business by starting to investigate the term “Ananke” and also see how Lucifer is holding up behind bars.

Writing:

Ever get the feeling the writer is in love with music?  I dunno, it’s probably just me.

Our Hero:

You know, you are not exactly winning me over with your charm and likeability.

Our Villain:

Total Euro douche from the looks of it.

Our Side Characters:

They come in two flavors: Self-servicing douchebag and disturbed individual

Action:

Well, if you cut hacking off someone’s head that.

Dialogue:

I swear this girl is going to eventually orgasm over how much she loves music and how she describes it.

Art:

So becoming Satan leaves behind feathers… huh.

Most Memorable Moment:

Honestly, that’s kind of how I feel when I do research for school work.

Final Page:

Oh, so this is Highlander now!

What We Should Take from This Comic:

Music is heavenly and if you don’t get it, you just don’t get it.

What We Do Take From This Comic:

This girl seems mentally unbalanced if you ask me.

Yay or Nay?

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment