Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sex Criminals #8 (2014)


Cover:

It certainly is a cover that much is for sure.

Plot:

Time to get into some personal drama and just dick around in it for a while.  Yes that pun was intended.

Writing:

…I read it, but it went one eye and then out almost immediately out the other.

Our Heroes:

Oh no, your precious library is getting knocked down!  I feel so bad for you after you committed attempt robbery, assault, and home invasion.

Our Villain:

To be perfectly honest, I’m siding with them on this.

Our Side Characters:

Frankly, I think it might be malpractice to invite everyone on staff to look at your patient’s vagina.

Action:

Not much sex in the whole Sex Criminals title… same with the criminal angle.

Dialogue:

I think this is supposed to be funny, but I couldn’t tell you if it was.

Art:

So many panels with so many dialogue balloons… it never ends…

Most Memorable Moment:

The most awkward moment of a young kid’s life.

Final Page:

“Those motherfuckers”?  I’m sorry, but I’m siding with them on this.

What We Should Take from This Comic:

People have a lot of shit going on in their lives and it really affects in different ways.  Some able to move past while some are unable to.

What We Do Take From This Comic:

I wonder where the “sex” and “criminals” part of Sex Criminals have run off to?

Yay or Nay?

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment