Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Satellite Sam #8 (2014)




Cover:

Look comic, I already saw what her ass looks like on the cover of #5.  I haven’t forgotten you know.

Plot:

Christmas is coming up rather soon and office politics only continue to heat up more with a big dinner coming up.

Our Main Character:

Thank you for being less of an asshole sir.

Our Side Characters:

Okay, I’ll be honest, I did not see that coming.

Writing:

Oh god, we finally address that whole thing about that guy possibly being a murder that you dropped several issues ago.

Dialogue:

My, Jeanie certainly has a mouth on her.

Art:

You know at times, it’s really damn hard to tell most of you guys and girls apart.

Most Memorable Moment:

No really, I did not remotely see that coming.

Final Page:

“Kill for”?  Oh I get it!  Because he was killed, right?

What We Should Take from This Comic:

Looks like we are back on figuring out who killed Carlyle White and with this issue, we may some extra reasons for why someone wanted him did.

What We Do Take From This Comic:

A murder mystery story is much better with an actual mystery and twists in it shockingly enough.

Yay or Nay?

yay

No comments:

Post a Comment