Saturday, July 26, 2014

Drumhellar #6 (2014)




Cover:

I got nothing.  The cover says it all.

Plot:

So Drum, his werewolf ex-girlfriend, and his other ex-girlfriend decide to engage in “good old fashioned werewolf magic sex” and… things happen.  Meanwhile, Howard learns to possess animals with Lily’s encouragement and… starts humping on things… what the hell?

Our Hero:

I… ah… what?  What are you doing?

Our Villains:

And now a scene from Children of the Corn.

Our Side Characters:

...I got nothing.  They are nothing, just like this story.

Action:

Well, it’s certainly action of some form, just… really creepy and indistinguishable action.

Dialogue:

What… huh?  This is… word salad… It’s pure word salad!

Art:

What am I looking at?  Seriously, what the hell am I looking at?

Most Memorable Moment:

So some sort of ghost/spirit has possessed this dog and is trying to get off on humping this Pikachu doll, but is having trouble.  So, a girl is dressing in provocative or “sexy” clothing so the ghost in the dog can get horny, get it up, and go to town on this doll… what the f**k was that s**t?!

Final Page:

I know I should be scared or intimated, but after everything this issue pulled, I’m more wondering how you don’t have any blood on the glass you are holding when your hands are extremely bloody.

What We Should Take from This Comic:

Drum has gotten another vision and it is driving him to go to Whitlock, Washington to solve some more supernatural crime or activity going on.  Hopefully this werewolf sex pick-me-up will help him get through the situation.

What We Do Take From This Comic:

What the flying f**k did I just read?!

Yay or Nay?

NAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment