Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Avengers #8 (2013)

Cover:

Huh, I thought I saw a similar looking tattoo in Grimm.

Plot:

The Avengers come across Kevin Conner, who apparently is a living weapon that has accidentally activated and killed everyone within a mile.  However, they do not help the matter...

Our Heroes:

Man you guys are not good at handling this problem.

Our Villain:

I dunno.  I’m still shaky on who is bad and good in this comic.

Our Side Characters:

And Captain Marvel remains the best character on this team, no matter what comic she is in.

Action:

Who needs a missile when you have a Hulk?

Dialogue:

*Facepalm* Will someone shove a sock in Captain Universe’s mouth?!  She’s only making things worse or more irritating!

Art:

Why do I get the feeling the art changed half way through?

Most Memorable Moment:

Hulk bomb!

Final Page:

It’s staring into my soul.

What We Should Take from This Comic:

Well Kevin Conner is now Starbrand and everything he has done is to be swept under the rug and forgotten since it is important despite the high causality rate.

What We Do Take From This Comic:

Why do I get the feeling we are just going around in circles with this comic?

Yay or Nay?

Meh

No comments:

Post a Comment